Due to the fact that I’m constantly revealing things about myself on this site, the idea of sharing 7 unknown tidbits sounded a little difficult. But Moonbeam tagged me, so I must deliver…
- I feel more disconnected from God than I have in a long, long time.
- My sister just gave me her nearly-new cell phone, a Samsung SGH-D807, which I am totally in love with.
- I don’t like having three cats in the house, but I’m too much of a softie to get rid of any of them.
- I hate driving at night.
- I weighed last night and am heavier than I’ve ever been in my life. I was so distressed about it that I had a Dr. Pepper and a package of frosted donuts for breakfast this morning.
- I’m pretty sure that I suffer from depersonalization/derealization disorder.
- Sometimes I still worry that being gay will send me to hell.