A little over two years ago when I met my partner, one of the first things I did was make a CD with some of my favorite songs on it. This became the soundtrack to our romance, lulling us to sleep most nights for the first few months of the relationship.
I “rediscovered” it about a week ago and have been listening to it every night as I fall asleep.
Here is the track listing for Brian’s Favorite Songs.
- Beth Hart – I’ll Stay With You
- Jana – The Price Of Life
- David Gray – This Year’s Love
- Damien Rice – The Blower’s Daughter
- Annie Lennox – Why
- Toni Braxton – There’s No Me Without You
- Britney Spears – Everytime
- Cyndi Lauper – Shine
- Cher – You Take It All
- Eva Cassidy – I Know You By Heart
- George Michael – Precious Box
- Michael Jackson – Man In The Mirror
- Sarah McLachlan – Song For A Winter’s Night
- Sinead O’Connor – Sacrifice
- Stevie Nicks – Beautiful Child
- Stina Nordenstam – Little Star
- Tori Amos – Silent All These Years