Moonbeam McQueen tagged me with this “What’s In A Name” meme.
Since it asks for parts of my real name and I’m all about protecting my anonymity, I decided to make up a fake last name. I shall henceforth be known online as “Brian Jackson”. Or “Miss Jackson” if you’re nasty.
1. My rock star name (first pet and current car)
2. My gangsta name (ice cream flavor and cookie or biscuit)
Butter Pecan White Chocolate Macadamia Nut… but my homies refer to me as “BP”
3. My fly girl name (first letter of first name, first three letters of last name)
4. My detective name (favorite color, favorite animal)
5. My soap opera name (middle name, city of birth)
Brian I Don’t Wanna Say Cause I Still Live There
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two of your first name)
7. My superhero name (second favorite color, favorite drink, add “the”)
The Pink Pepper*
My favorite drink right now is Dr. Pepper. I imagine I’d look something like the guy below, and my special ability would be conquering heartburn.
8. My Nascar name (first two names of my two grandfathers)
9. My stripper name (favorite perfume, favorite sweet)
10. My witness protection name (mother’s and father’s middle names)
I think that might throw up a flag.
11. My weather anchor name (fifth grade teacher’s name, a major city beginning with the same letter)
That sounds more like the name of a porn star.
12. My spy name (favorite season/flower)
13. Cartoon name (favorite fruit plus garment you’re wearing, with an “ie” or “y” added)
14. Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast plus favorite tree)
Country Ham Dogwood
15. Your rockstar tour name (favorite hobby plus weather element, with “the”)
The Blogging Tsunami
16. Blues singer name (a disability, a fruit or vegetable, and a president)
Amputated Zucchini Clinton
*Quite possibly the gayest name ever.